February 18, 2016
The red carpet at the Grammy Awards never disappoints, but this year’s A-list celebs complemented their finest fashions with some seriously show-stopping strands. While Ciara may not have won any musical awards, she did top our list for hottest hair of the night. Her effortlessly chic ponytail paired perfectly well with her sultry makeup and daring dress, which inspired us to recreate her glam Grammys style with the help of SalonCapri stylist Graziella Lembo.
1. Blow out hair using Shu Uemura Straightforward Blow Dry Oil and part hair down the middle.
2. Spray Kérastase VIP to strands to add texture.
3. In 1 inch sections, back comb hair from the crown of head to the hairline for added volume.
4. Keeping just the very front section parted, smooth hair back using Kérastase Laque Noire while leaving out a section from left ear forward.
5. Tie the rest of the hair with a clear elastic into a low, loose ponytail. Sprinkle hair with L’Oréal Professionnel True Grip Texturizing Powder.
6. Take left section and wrap around ponytail and pin underneath.
7. Finish style and give texture to the ponytail by gently pulling strands and spray with Kérastase Laque Noire.
Image Source: Perez Hilton / Getty Images