Salon Capri COVID-19 update
To our Salon Capri community,
The guidelines we have put in place are for the safety of our clients
and dedicated staff. Thank you for your support and understanding
during these very difficult times. We are excited to be back in the
salons and able to service all of our amazing clients.
Salon Capri COVID-19 Guidelines:
- All clients must wear a cloth face covering, or face mask, that always covers the nose and mouth, even while receiving services.
- All staff must wear a cloth face covering, or face mask, that covers the nose and mouth and gloves at all times when within the salon.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be readily available in all areas frequently use by both staff and clients.
- Staff and clients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before each shift (for staff), and before the appointment (for clients). Staff with any symptoms will not be allowed to work. Clients with any symptoms will be re-scheduled to a future date of at least 14 days.
- Staff and clients must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others in the salon except for when staff are directly providing client services.
- All waiting areas will be closed, or have restricted use, with social distancing.
- Reception desks will be staffed with zero to one employee where possible.
- Clients must be scheduled by appointment; no walk-ins.
- Clients should wait in their vehicle when possible, or wait in safe a location outside until appointment time or service provider is available.
- Ample time will be allocated between clients in order to complete required sanitation procedures.
- Services will be paid by touch-less checkout to avoid/ limit client interaction.
- Workstations and treatment rooms will be routinely and frequently cleaned.
- All surfaces and tools used for services will be cleaned and disinfected after each service. Disinfected implements will be stored in closed containers that have also been disinfected.
- We will clean and disinfect chairs and headrests and another salon furniture before and after each client.
- Restroom will be regularly clean and disinfected.
- We will disinfect POS terminals after each use and routinely throughout the day disinfect reception counter, door handles and salon surfaces. Salon Capri is committed to providing a safe and clean work space for our clients and staff.
- Please note that as a result of Covid-19 and mandated by the state, we have implemented a $5 service change per transaction to cover additional costs of safety equipment, cleaning supplies and social distancing protocols. It is out goal to continue to provide superior service in this new environment.
-The Salon Capri Family